The “Get Vertical,” Long Sleeve Tee is one our newest and more subtle creations. When the weather turns cooler and you want to wear a T-Shirt that has a little more coverage, ( great for cruises in the convertible,) you’ll appreciate this long sleeve T-Shirt. It has a nice little Blacktop Yacht Club logo on the upper left chest, and a Vertical logotype with the skull up top running down the spine. Not a graphic arrangement you see often and that’s what makes it kinda special. We only used Heather colors for a richer look and handful. The jersey fab is made from Cotton for softness and breathability and Polyester to make it durable and stable, so it doesn’t shrink.
The Get Vertical Long Sleeve Tee comes in three really cool Autumn friendly colors, you don’t have to wear black t-shirts all the time.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²) Medium Weight Jersey Fabric
• 32 singles Yarn Size
• American fit, but if you like a little extra room in your shirts buy a size up.
• Side-seamed construction like a proper T-Shirt should be made
• Crew neck, kinda obvious, right?
• Cover-stitched collar keeps it from curling in the wash
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs, cuffs are better for pushing up the sleeves unlike shirts that are just turned and hemmed.